I decided that this year before time got away from me I would put together a Summer To Do List that includes great activities & well-earned downtime! What's on your list??
1. Get out from behind the TV, it’s a long winter and I can catch up on everything when it’s cold and miserable outside!
2. Remind myself that weekends are for playing, not for doing chores. My summer resolution to myself: I will do laundry in the evenings after 7 because it’s cheaper and not on the weekends.
3. Spend an evening with time honoured friends that I have been wanting to share time with all year. Hang out in the garden with dinner, drinks and catching up with each other!
5. Set my alarm to “Beer o’clock.” I give myself permission to drop everything at “Beer o’clock” and have a cocktail outside and admire the beauty of the park across the street from my house!
6. Attend the Beaches Annual Jazz Fest on Queen Street in the Beach/Beaches!
7. Head North to beautiful historic Collingwood for their annual Elvis Festival!
8. Enjoy a captivating day of sightseeing on a double decker bus experiencing the sights, sounds, and history of my amazing multi-cultural city, Toronto!
Share your summer to do list with me!
Follow me this summer!